Software Design and Coding
Information Technology symbolizes extensive opportunities for Jobs and fast career growth and good salaries, but fresh Engineering Graduates are Not Industry Ready. There is a gap between what they learn in college and what IT companies expect from them as an employee.
The course is designed to provide practical exposure on a live project for professional who have completed their Graduation in Engineering or BCA/MCA but not having any industry experience. Fresher need industry experience and working exposure in software application which is stable and live, this will enhance chances of better career opportunity for student.
Outcome of Course
After Completion of this course you will find weightage of working experience on a live project which will help in getting interview calls from various companies. You will achieve following skills as a outcome of training -
- Working Environmental of a Software Company.
- Process, Procedures and Strategies Required for Real Time Development.
- Practical exposure of Software Development Life Cycle in a Live Project.
- Full Stack Development Experience.
- Opportunity of working at client side development/implementation.
- Working Experience on ERP for Education Sector.
- Working Experience on ERP for Accounting & Finance Sector.
- Training from actual Developers/Designer/DBA.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
B.TECH (CS/IT/EC), MCA, BCA, MSc (CS) students seeking future in Web Development, Mobile Development, Application Development in IT Industry.
Why With Us
We are leading software Development Company with experience of successful execution of projects in Private and Government Sector.
Our course using interactive methods to impart practical knowledge and hands on experience through our live industry accepted ERP products “Account Well” for Accounting & Finance, “Vidya Well” for Education & School Management and “EMS” for Human Resource management.
We provide you opportunity to work on Live projects with the industry recognized professionals as trainers to groom your IT skills through Focuses more on hands-on trainings.
Training Certificate of a Software Company has extensive edge over Training Institutes.
Probabilities of Job Offers to Good Students in-house in same Company.
Application of International Standards of Coding.
Special Add-On Feature
Free of Cost 4 hours session on following personality development sessions which are very important for facing interviews as well as getting recognition in professional and personal life.
- Workshop on personality development
- Workshop on soft skills
- Workshop on skills required to successfully crack Interviews
- Workshop on oral and writing communication skills
Unit: 1 Introduction to MVC
- Understand the MVC design pattern and how it’s applied in ASP.NET MVC
- Understanding Model, View, Controller
- HTML Helper Methods
- Render HTML Form
- Using Dropdown List
- Binding Html Helper to Model
- Using “For” Methods with Typed Model
- Creating Views with HTML Helpers
Unit: 2 Exploring Controllers and Models
- Exploring Controllers
- passing data from Controller to View
- Types of Action Methods
- Action Method Parameters
- Default model Binder
- Complex Type Model Binding
- Model Binding
Unit: 3 Implementation of Databases with SQL Server
- Introduction to ADO.NET
- Creating Tables and Relationships
- SQL Fundamentals
- Stored Procedures
- Insert, Update, Delete, Select commands
Unit: 4 Implementation of AJAX and JQuery
- Overview of AJAX and ASP.NET MVC
- Unobtrusive AJAX
- Overview of AngularJs
- AJAX Techniques
- Using AngularJS UI
Unit: 5 Validation and Form Post
- Handling form post-backs
- Data validation
Unit: 6 Live Project Development
- Online Admission Enquiry System
- Online Attendance Management
- Online Home Work Management
- Digital Notice Board
- Online Leave Management
- Ticket/Grievance/Query Management System
- Visitor Management
- Online Live Training
- Practical Session
- Interactive Session
- Write to us – Clear your doubt
- Soft Copy of Course Material
- Quizzes and Question- Answer session
- Live Project/Product Work Experience
- Counseling and Mentoring of students in all the requisite areas.
- Mentorship from Industry expert Software Engineer