Training on Public Speaking & Group Discussion
Personality makes humans different from each other and it is everything what you are and how you do things. Your first impression make huge impact and it result into build your overall reputation on anyone who interacts with you. You have to work regularly to improve your appearance, communication and way of presentation so that you can achieve better opportunity in your career prospects.
You and the interviewer must engage in a conversation - a mutual exchange of information and ideas. Only through such a dialogue can you both determine if you, the organization, and the job are well matched. We work, suggest and prepare you in such a way that you should perform better in an interview.
The course is aimed to address concerns of PUC students, (classes XII & XII) mainly between the age of 18-25 as also graduates and post graduate who have the degrees but not the skill to crack interviews & deliver at the work place. The main motive is to narrow the gap between degrees and skills in job related activities.
The course is aimed at those graduates and post-graduates seeking entry-level openings who are able to crack interviews for any type of career opportunity.
- Online Live Training with flexible schedules.
- Learn from highly experienced experts.
- Group discussions and free webinars.
- Practice sessions, a demo, and a workshop.
- Recorded videos of previous classes.
- Live examples, audios, videos, case studies, group studies, practise Tests and interactive study tasks.
- Adopting various strategies like presentations and extempore sessions in order to stimulate learning.
- Action plan for performance improvement.
- Quizzes and Question & Answer sessions.
- Mock Interview sessions.
- Counselling and mentoring of students in all requisite areas.
- Enhancement of english speaking skills.
- You are going to learn about communication skills, tips and tricks for interviews, and personal enhancement.
- You may take courses that have been tailored particularly for you and learn how to enhance your personality and communication skills at the same time.
- It will assist you in learning more about people and attending to them more effectively.
- It will give your personality a confidence boost and Improve your body language.It will help you learn interviewing techniques and how to handle adverse situations during the interview.
Module - 1 : What is Public Speaking
Public is a process, an act and an art of making a speech before an audience. Absolutely, everyone from the age of 10 – 90 has found themselves in situations where they have had to speak publicly. The goal of the speech may be to educate, entertain, or influence the listeners. Often, visual aids in the form of an electronic slideshow are used to supplement the speech. This makes it more interesting to the listeners.
A public speaking presentation is different from an online presentation. The online presentation is available any time. A public speech is typically limited to a specific time or place. Online presentations often use slideshows. Or they use pre-recorded videos of a speaker. This includes recordings of a live public speaking presentation). Because speaking in public is done before a live audience, you need to consider some special factors.
Module - 2 : How to Become Better at Public Speaking (5 Quick Tips)
The truth is that speaking in public is a skill. And you can learn any skill. While some people may have more natural speaking ability than others, anyone can learn to be a better public speaker. It just takes some know-how and some effort.
To help you become better at giving public speeches, we'll take a look at these five areas :
- writing the speech
- overcoming a fear of speaking
- practicing the speech
- preparing your presentation slide designs
- giving the speech
Module - 3 : About Group Discussion
The general discussion (GD) is a session in which the candidate’s abilities are evaluated, including leadership, communication, social and behavioural skills, courtesy, teamwork, listening skills, general awareness, self-assurance, and problem-solving abilities.
Usually, the Group Discussion comes after the entrance exam for a professional degree. Depending on the firms or organisations, the group discussion may be the first or the last step in the hiring process.
- Subject Expertise
- Bodily language
- Active hearing
Module - 4 : Group Discussion Process
The process of GD Round follows the below-mentioned steps –
- Topic Announcement
- Preparation Time
- Discussion Starts
- Discussion among participants
Group Discussion Guidelines
The following is a list of the group discussion rules:
- Do your homework on the subject
- Prepare your content
- Do not start if unsure
- Avoid conflict
- Group Discussion Tip
- Online Live Training
- Practical Session
- Interactive Session
- Write to us – Clear your doubt
- Soft Copy of Course Material
- Quizzes and Question- Answer session
- Counseling and Mentoring of students in all the requisite areas.