Training on Improvement of Presentation Skills
Personality makes humans different from each other and it is everything what you are and how you do things. Your first impression make huge impact and it result into build your overall reputation on anyone who interacts with you. You have to work regularly to improve your appearance, communication and way of presentation so that you can achieve better opportunity in your career prospects.
You and the interviewer must engage in a conversation - a mutual exchange of information and ideas. Only through such a dialogue can you both determine if you, the organization, and the job are well matched. We work, suggest and prepare you in such a way that you should perform better in an interview.
The course is aimed to address concerns of PUC students, (classes XII & XII) mainly between the age of 18-25 as also graduates and post graduate who have the degrees but not the skill to crack interviews & deliver at the work place. The main motive is to narrow the gap between degrees and skills in job related activities.
The course is aimed at those graduates and post-graduates seeking entry-level openings who are able to crack interviews for any type of career opportunity.
- Online Live Training with flexible schedules.
- Learn from highly experienced experts.
- Group discussions and free webinars.
- Practice sessions, a demo, and a workshop.
- Recorded videos of previous classes.
- Live examples, audios, videos, case studies, group studies, practise Tests and interactive study tasks.
- Adopting various strategies like presentations and extempore sessions in order to stimulate learning.
- Action plan for performance improvement.
- Quizzes and Question & Answer sessions.
- Mock Interview sessions.
- Counselling and mentoring of students in all requisite areas.
- Enhancement of english speaking skills.
- You are going to learn about communication skills, tips and tricks for interviews, and personal enhancement.
- You may take courses that have been tailored particularly for you and learn how to enhance your personality and communication skills at the same time.
- It will assist you in learning more about people and attending to them more effectively.
- It will give your personality a confidence boost and Improve your body language.It will help you learn interviewing techniques and how to handle adverse situations during the interview.
Module - 1 : What are Presentation Skills
Presentation skills are the abilities you need to deliver a clear and effective presentation. After all, a good presenter is someone who can communicate their ideas in a way that engages and motivates their audience.
There are many different aspects to presentation skills, from knowing how to structure your talk to using visuals effectively, to dealing with nerves.
Developing strong presentation skills will help you to communicate your ideas more effectively and make a positive impression on your audience.
Presentation skills are important because they can help you to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively. A good presentation can make a big impact on your audience and can help to persuade them of your point of view.
Here’s a list of benefits that come with good presentation skills :
- Increased confidence
- The ability to think on your feet
- Improved public speaking skills
- Enhanced written communication skills
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Enhanced problem-solving abilities
- Improved negotiation skills
- Stronger time management skills
- Greater creativity
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on others
Module - 2 : 10 Examples of Presentation Skills
Let’s now explore some practical examples of presentation skills that will help you ace your next big presentation.
- A Clear and Confident Voice
- The Ability to Engage with Your Audience
- Good Eye Contact
- Natural Gestures
- Positive Body Language
- The Use of Visual Aids
- The Ability to Handle Questions
- An Organized Structure
- The Use of Storytelling
Module - 3 : Top Presentation Skills
Someone good at presentation can make a real difference at a company because they keep their audience engaged, informed and in some cases entertained. Never doubt the power of a good idea, and someone well-versed in presentation knows how to relay essential data, considerations, thoughts and strategies.
- Presentation software
- Verbal communication
- Public speaking
- Data breakdowns
- Nonverbal communication
Steps to improve presentation skills
- Practice speaking in front of others
- Use less text and more visuals in your presentation
- Leverage your personality
- Welcome questions and comments during your presentation
- Be passionate and engaging
- Maintain eye contact with your audience
- Obsess over your listeners
- Focus on confident body language
- Keep it as short as possible
- Never stop refining your presentation skills
- Online Live Training
- Practical Session
- Interactive Session
- Write to us – Clear your doubt
- Soft Copy of Course Material
- Quizzes and Question- Answer session
- Counseling and Mentoring of students in all the requisite areas.