Personality Development & Interview Skills For Beginner’s
Personality makes humans different from each other and it is everything what you are and how you do things. Your first impression make huge impact and it result into build your overall reputation on anyone who interacts with you. You have to work regularly to improve your appearance, communication and way of presentation so that you can achieve better opportunity in your career prospects.
You and the interviewer must engage in a conversation - a mutual exchange of information and ideas. Only through such a dialogue can you both determine if you, the organization, and the job are well matched. We work, suggest and prepare you in such a way that you should perform better in an interview.
The course is aimed to address concerns of PUC students, (classes XII & XII) mainly between the age of 18-25 as also graduates and post graduate who have the degrees but not the skill to crack interviews & deliver at the work place.The main motive is to narrow the gap between degrees and skills in job related activities.
The course is aimed at those graduates, post-graduates seeking entry-level openings and are able to crack interviews for any type of career opportunity.
- Online Live Training with flexible schedules.
- Learn from highly experienced experts.
- Group discussions and free webinars.
- Practice sessions, a demo, and a workshop.
- Recorded videos of previous classes.
- Live examples, audios, videos, case studies, group studies, practise Tests and interactive study tasks.
- Adopting various strategies like presentations and extempore sessions in order to stimulate learning.
- Action plan for performance improvement.
- Quizzes and Question & Answer sessions.
- Mock Interview sessions.
- Counselling and mentoring of students in all requisite areas.
- Enhancement of english speaking skills.
- You are going to learn about communication skills, tips and tricks for interviews, and personal enhancement.
- You may take courses that have been tailored particularly for you and learn how to enhance your personality and communication skills at the same time.
- It will assist you in learning more about people and attending to them more effectively.
- It will give your personality a confidence boost and Improve your body language.It will help you learn interviewing techniques and how to handle adverse situations during the interview.
Module - 1 : Introduction to Personality Development.
“Personality Development”. How often do we hear this term, from our mentors, our teachers, on the covers of the books or on the banners of institutes and learning centers? Personality attract others by the attitude, morality, character, clean cloth etc. Well, it is a process that focuses on the ways to better yourself. It increases your self esteem, your skills, and fulfills your aspirations. Personality development includes activities that develop talents, improve awareness, enhances potential and looks to improve the quality of life. It involves formal and informal activities that put people in the role of leaders, guides, teachers, and managers for helping them realize their full potential. Hence, it can be concluded that the process of improving or transforming the personality is called personality development. In order to survive in today's world one needs to be smart and quick-witted all the time. By using VidyaBridge, you may take courses that have been particularly curate for you and learn how to enhance your personality and communication skills at the same time.
What is Personality and how we improve it.
Module - 2 : Tips to achieve meaningful personality.
12 simple yet crucial tips over how you can acquire a well-meaning personality.
- Know yourself. ...
- Bring positivity in your outlook. ...
- Have an opinion. ...
- Meet new people. ...
- Read more often and develop new interests. ...
- Be a good listener. ...
- Be courteous. ...
- Work on your Body Language.
- Check your attire
- Be yourself
- Be confident
- Be a little fun
Module - 3 : How can I improve my vocabulary?
Different Ways to Improve Your Vocabulary
- Develop a reading habit. Vocabulary building is easiest when you encounter words in context.
- Use the dictionary and thesaurus or study online.
- Play word games.
- Subscribe to “word of the day” feeds.
- Practice using new words in conversation.
The most valuable vocabulary words are those that you can recall and use almost automatically. After all, learning vocabulary is only valuable if you can actually use your new words in a piece of writing and—equally important—use them correctly. If you ask a published author for writing tips, you’ll likely be told that it’s better to correctly use common words than to incorrectly use complex words. Fortunately, a key benefit of a better vocabulary is being able to use both common and complex words with equal precision.
Module - 4 : Tips for a Successful Interview
The impression you make on the interviewer often can outweigh your actual credentials. Your poise, attitude, basic social skills, and ability to communicate are evaluated along with your experience and education.
You and the interviewer must engage in a conversation - a mutual exchange of information and ideas. Only through such a dialogue can you both determine if you, the organization, and the job are well matched. Preparation is the key.
- Be on time.
- Have some questions of your own prepared in advance.
- Bring several copies of your resume.
- Have a reliable pen and a small note pad with you.
- Greet the interviewer with a handshake and a smile.
- Expect to spend some time developing rapport.
- Don’t be embarrassed if you are nervous.
- Tell the truth.
- Listen carefully to the interviewer.
- Be prepared for personal questions.
- Wait for the interviewer to mention salary and benefits.
- Don’t expect a job offer at the first interview.
- Close on a positive, enthusiastic note.
- No interview is complete until you follow up with a thank-you note.
- Online Live Training
- Practical Session
- Interactive Session
- Write to us – Clear your doubt
- Soft Copy of Course Material
- Quizzes and Question- Answer session
- Counseling and Mentoring of students in all the requisite areas.