Certificate Course in (MS Office) Tools
Almost all organizations use Microsoft Office. They use it for business accounting, office administration, project administration, sales, and communications. Thus, most jobs will require you to know how to use it.
Most employers assume that you have at least a fundamental knowledge of the software. It is even better to impress employees by knowing more than your competitors. Further, it shows initiative if you have gone above and beyond to perfect your skills.
In addition, you add value to a workplace if you have more than a basic understanding of the software. And you become a prized employee if your knowledge is above average. For these reasons, the current job market gives importance to Microsoft Office qualifications. They show your expertise and help with your job search.
Therefore knowledge and working experience of MS OFFICE tools is must for anyone as it is demand of personal life, professional life, business and career.
Outcome of Course
After completing the course the student will be digitally literate and will be able to:
- Microsoft Word contains numerous programs that can be used to create professional-grade documents such as reports, proposals, and contracts.
- Word allows users to format text easily and add images, tables, charts, and other graphics which are very useful for all types of job.
- Excel is an invaluable tool to analyze data or create charts and graphs.Excel’s advanced features such as PivotTables can quickly summarize large amounts of data into simple visualizations that allow you to gain insight into trends or patterns in the data.
- Microsoft Excel is widely used by finance and accounting professionals for financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting, with functions for calculating complex financial metrics, such as net present value, internal rate of return, and payback period.
- Microsoft PowerPoint makes it easier for professionals to create engaging and interactive presentations that captivate their audience.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
Working knowledge of computers
Course will help students getting a career opportunity as Computer Operator ,Data Entry Operator, Social Media Operator and Computer Assistant in industries of Finance, Accounting, Banking, Logistics, Store keeping, Inventory management and other sector
Special Add-On Feature
Free of Cost 4 hours session on following personality development session which are very important for facing interview as well as getting recognition in professional and personal life.
- Workshop on Personality Development
- Workshop on Soft Skills
- Workshop on skills required for Interview
- Workshop on oral and writing communication skills
- Online Live Training
- Practical Session
- Interactive Session
- Write to us – Clear your doubt
- Soft Copy of Course Material
- Quizzes and Question- Answer session
- Counseling and Mentoring of students in all the requisite areas.