Improve your Interview Skills
Personality makes humans different from each other and it is everything what you are and how you do things. Your first impression make huge impact and it result into build your overall reputation on anyone who interacts with you. You have to work regularly to improve your appearance, communication and way of presentation so that you can achieve better opportunity in your career prospects.
You and the interviewer must engage in a conversation - a mutual exchange of information and ideas. Only through such a dialogue can you both determine if you, the organization, and the job are well matched. We work, suggest and prepare you in such a way that you should perform better in an interview.
The course is aimed to address concerns of PUC students, (classes XII & XII) mainly between the age of 18-25 as also graduates and post graduate who have the degrees but not the skill to crack interviews & deliver at the work place. The main motive is to narrow the gap between degrees and skills in job related activities.
The course is aimed at those graduates and post-graduates seeking entry-level openings who are able to crack interviews for any type of career opportunity.
- Online Live Training with flexible schedules.
- Learn from highly experienced experts.
- Group discussions and free webinars.
- Practice sessions, a demo, and a workshop.
- Recorded videos of previous classes.
- Live examples, audios, videos, case studies, group studies, practise Tests and interactive study tasks.
- Adopting various strategies like presentations and extempore sessions in order to stimulate learning.
- Action plan for performance improvement.
- Quizzes and Question & Answer sessions.
- Mock Interview sessions.
- Counselling and mentoring of students in all requisite areas.
- Enhancement of english speaking skills.
- You are going to learn about communication skills, tips and tricks for interviews, and personal enhancement.
- You may take courses that have been tailored particularly for you and learn how to enhance your personality and communication skills at the same time.
- It will assist you in learning more about people and attending to them more effectively.
- It will give your personality a confidence boost and Improve your body language.It will help you learn interviewing techniques and how to handle adverse situations during the interview.
Module - 1 : Interview Skills
We all need interview skills. In a wide range of situations, the ability to answer tough questions, and to stay cool under pressure, is extremely valuable.
Perhaps you're looking for a new job or a promotion. Maybe you need to reinterview for your own job. Or maybe you want to brush up on your interview skills before meeting with a potential new client.
We'll outline the preparation you need to do in advance, how to follow up afterward, and how to deliver a polished and persuasive performance in the interview itself – giving you the very best chance of success!
Tips for an Effective Interview
- Research the Organization
- Calm Your Nerves
- Polish Your Image
- Don't Forget the Basics
Module - 2 : Skills to Ace an interview
However, an interview is nothing more than a mind game. It just requires a few right steps to make it perfect. However, there are a few basic things that when done right, can lead to amazing opportunities. Here are some basic interview skills and techniques you need for any interview to get you ahead of the game.
- Good Communication Skill
- Body Language Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Presence of mind
- Negotiation skills
Module - 3 : Things to do before an Interview
When preparing for your interview, it is essential to keep a few things to create a positive first impression. You’ll feel more confident and comfortable during the interview if you spend some time preparing beforehand. Here are 12 things to do for an interview:
- Reading the Job Description
- Performing research on the role and company culture
- Preparing the right set of clothes
- Preparing for commonly asked interview questions
- Practicing speaking and focusing on your body language
- Preparing using mock interviews
- Good Non-Verbal Behaviour
- Thinking about questions to ask in advance
- Carrying about questions to ask in advance
- Preparing your travel arrangements
- Preparing for different types of interviews
- Following up after your interview
Module - 4 : Things you should avoid while an Interview
An invitation to an interview is proof that recruiters and HR managers liked your written application. You must now perform well in the interview to earn points and succeed in the hiring process. You can avoid serious blunders in your job interview by using a checklist.
- Arriving Late
- Unexcused Absence
- Too casual at Greeting
- A Lack of Interest in the Employer
- Overtired Appearance
- Lack of Care
- Inappropriate Clothing
- Bad Manners
- Abrasive Posture
- Intellectual Absence
- Senseless chit chat
- Overestimation of your Own Abilities
- Inability to Take Criticism
- Presumptuous Questions
- Online Live Training
- Practical Session
- Interactive Session
- Write to us – Clear your doubt
- Soft Copy of Course Material
- Quizzes and Question- Answer session
- Counseling and Mentoring of students in all the requisite areas.