Online Internship on Human Resource Welfare Compliance
Internships capture an intangible aspect of higher learning that is often lacking in textbooks, it provides students a real-world experience. Internships provide students with an opportunity to put into practical skills related to real working culture and processes of industries. In addition, students should have an opportunity to enhance those skills, obtain the perspective of a work environment and benefit from a mentor or supervisor's experience and advice.
Internship/Project training offer students opportunity to build practical exposure of situation handling, decision making, marketing strategies, managing problems, planning risk, entrepreneurship and leadership quality.
Outcome of Course:
- Students will be able to bridge the gap between academic knowledge and practical expertise
- Develop and improve business skills in communication, technology, reasoning and teamwork.
- Provide an opportunity to gain real-world exposure
- Add value to your resume
- Working Environmental of a Software Company.
- Process, Procedures and strategies required for knowledge of industry functionality Builds Confidence for future roles
- Provides a platform to increase the area of your social networking with people.
- Meet professional role models and potential mentors who can provide guidance, feedback, and support.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
Graduation / Post-Graduation in Any Stream
Online Internship/Project Training
Topic - Human Resource Welfare Compliance
- Introduction of Internship
- About Company – BSN Infotech
- Industries & Their Working
- Industries in Uttar Pradesh
- Departments in Industry
- Salary and wages register
- Attendance register
- Summary sheet of salary & wages
- Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Concept
- Detailed Study of EPF
- Benefits of EPF for Employee
- Importance of EPF for Employer
- Concept of Employee’s State insurance (ESI)
- Rules and regulation of ESIC Act
- Calculation of ESIC
- Benefits of ESIC for Employee
- Importance of ESIC for Employer
- Concept of Labor Law
- The Factories Act, 1948
- Concept of Group Insurance
- Rules & Regulation
- Benefit for Employee
- Advances and Loan
Training Module 2
- Working of Computer
- Concept of Software
- Internet, Email, Social Media
- E-Governance Services
- Digital Financial Tools and Applications
Training Module 3
- AccountWell ERP
- VidyaWell ERP
- EMS ERP
- Recorded Video
- Online Live Training
- Practical Session
- Interactive Session
- Write to us – Clear your doubt
- Soft Copy of Course Material
- Quizzes and Question- Answer session
- Counseling and Mentoring of students in all the requisite areas.