Online Internship/Project Training for B.Com. And M.Com Students
Internships capture an intangible aspect of higher learning that is often lacking in textbooks, it provides students a real-world experience. Internships provide students with an opportunity to put into practical skills related to real working culture and processes of industries. In addition, students should have an opportunity to enhance those skills, obtain the perspective of a work environment and benefit from a mentor or supervisor's experience and advice.
Internship/Project training offer students opportunity to build practical exposure of situation handling, decision making, marketing strategies, managing problems, planning risk, entrepreneurship and leadership quality.
Outcome of Course:
- Students will be able to bridge the gap between academic knowledge and practical expertise
- Develop and improve business skills in communication, technology, reasoning and teamwork.
- Provide an opportunity to gain real-world exposure
- Add value to your resume
- Working Environmental of a Software Company.
- Process, Procedures and strategies required for knowledge of industry functionality Builds Confidence for future roles
- Provides a platform to increase the area of your social networking with people.
- Meet professional role models and potential mentors who can provide guidance, feedback, and support.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
Graduation / Post-Graduation Students in Commerce stream
Course will cover following modules -
- Industry Operation Activities
- Book Keeping
- Role of ERP Software in Accounting
- Inventory Management System
- Procurement Management System
- Firm Registration Method & Constitutions
- GST and Income Tax
- Recorded Video
- Online Live Training
- Practical Session
- Interactive Session
- Write to us – Clear your doubt
- Soft Copy of Course Material
- Quizzes and Question- Answer session
- Counseling and Mentoring of students in all the requisite areas.