- To provide the training necessary to speak, comprehend, read and write French, Spanish, German, Russian, Persian, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean at an elementary level, which would allow students to participate in basic day to day conversations and read and write relatively simple texts such as newspaper articles, letters, forms, etc.
- To raise an awareness of the diverse populations and cultures in which these languages are spoken and of the sociolinguistic aspects of these languages.
- To give a basic understanding of the structure of these languages in comparison to the English language in order to gain increased confidence in their ability to use the foreign language.
Students, Graduates, pursuing graduation, post graduates, pursuing post graduation, MBA Finance, MBA HR, MBA Marketing, BBA, PGDM, Businessman as well as Entrepreneurs.
Translators, Interpreters, Educators, Translation Project Manager, Customer Service Representative, Sales Representative, Tour Guide, Travel Agent, Flight Steward, Restaurant Staff, Academic Researcher, Import/Export Specialist, Hotel Manager, Human Resources Specialist, International sales marketing, College and University lecturer or faculty, Jobs in Embassies, International correspondence (Journalism), Brand specialists, Intelligence operatives or Government agencies, Jobs in International Organizations, Recruiter /Human Resource, Research Analyst or Field Researcher, Language Blogger and YouTuber, Language Corporate Trainer, Teaching Abroad as an ESL Teacher, Content Writer ,Editor, Children’s Book Writer as well as Medical Tourism sector.
Additional features to course
- Learn from highly experienced Foreign Language Experts.
- Weekly Group Discussions and Free Webinars.
- Recorded Videos of the Previous Classes.
- Integrated Learning Experience in a student-centric environment.
- Offer different levels in Foreign Language Courses as per student’s requirement.
- Personality Development through soft-skills training.
- Live examples, Audios, Videos, Case Studies, Group Study, Practice Test and Interactive Study Tasks.
- Adopting various strategies like Presentations and Extempore in order to stimulate learning.
- Constant monitoring and continuous assessment of Student’s Classroom Performance.
- Online Live Training
- Interactive Session
- Soft Copy of Course Material
- Download Detail