Training on Effective Communication
Personality makes humans different from each other and it is everything what you are and how you do things. Your first impression make huge impact and it result into build your overall reputation on anyone who interacts with you. You have to work regularly to improve your appearance, communication and way of presentation so that you can achieve better opportunity in your career prospects.
You and the interviewer must engage in a conversation - a mutual exchange of information and ideas. Only through such a dialogue can you both determine if you, the organization, and the job are well matched. We work, suggest and prepare you in such a way that you should perform better in an interview.
The course is aimed to address concerns of PUC students, (classes XII & XII) mainly between the age of 18-25 as also graduates and post graduate who have the degrees but not the skill to crack interviews & deliver at the work place. The main motive is to narrow the gap between degrees and skills in job related activities.
The course is aimed at those graduates and post-graduates seeking entry-level openings who are able to crack interviews for any type of career opportunity.
- Online Live Training with flexible schedules.
- Learn from highly experienced experts.
- Group discussions and free webinars.
- Practice sessions, a demo, and a workshop.
- Recorded videos of previous classes.
- Live examples, audios, videos, case studies, group studies, practise Tests and interactive study tasks.
- Adopting various strategies like presentations and extempore sessions in order to stimulate learning.
- Action plan for performance improvement.
- Quizzes and Question & Answer sessions.
- Mock Interview sessions.
- Counselling and mentoring of students in all requisite areas.
- Enhancement of english speaking skills.
- You are going to learn about communication skills, tips and tricks for interviews, and personal enhancement.
- You may take courses that have been tailored particularly for you and learn how to enhance your personality and communication skills at the same time.
- It will assist you in learning more about people and attending to them more effectively.
- It will give your personality a confidence boost and Improve your body language.It will help you learn interviewing techniques and how to handle adverse situations during the interview.
Module - 1 : What is Effective Communication
It is about more than just exchanging information. It's about understanding the emotion and intentions behind the information. As well as being able to clearly convey a message, you need to also listen in a way that gains the full meaning of what's being said and makes the other person feel heard and understood. Effective communication definition is the process of exchanging or transmitting ideas, information, thoughts, knowledge, data, opinion, or messages from the sender through a selected method or channel to a purpose that can be understood with clarity. The process of effective communication receiver makes both the sender and receiver satisfied. It is a cyclic process that starts with the sender and also ends with the sender as the sender receives a response or feedback from the receiver.
Learn the 7 Cs of Communication
The 7 Cs is a checklist for ensuring your emails, meetings, calls, reports, presentations and other methods you use to communicate are clear and that the recipient gets the message.
Module - 2 : Types of Communication
Communication can occur in multiple forms and the information can be communicated from one person to another in various ways. The different forms of communication can be stated as follows:
- Visual Communication
- Verbal communication
- Non- verbal Communication
- Visual Communication
Verbal communication is fast and efficient but most effective when used thoughtfully. One drawback is that spoken words are fleeting and can be understood differently than intended. For this reason, it might be better to pass important communication in a more lasting manner.
Visual communication is frequently seen as more impactful, as the pictorial representation of the idea stays in your head for longer. Instead of displaying a text-loaded presentation slide, try using an image accompanied by a verbal commentary.
Nonverbal communication is the way that people communicate without using words. It may include body posture, eye contact, physical touch, sign language, or other forms of communicating without verbal language.
Visual communication is really about picking the right elements (usually text, icons, shapes, imagery and data visualizations) to create meaning for your audience. is the practice of using visual elements to convey a message, inspire change, or evoke emotion.
Module - 3 : Benefits of effective communication
The benefits of communication effectiveness can be witnessed in the workplace, in an educational setting, and in your personal life. Learning how to communicate well can be a boon in the workplace and in your personal life. There are numerous benefits to consider, but they all contribute to the delivery of results. Here’s how effective communication helps boost success:
- It promotes trust
- It promotes team member loyalty
- It enhances team member engagement
- It improves teamwork
- It improves productivity
- Communication fuels innovation
- Resolves issues.
- It creates better client relationships.
Module - 4 : Examples of effective communication?
Here are some examples of effective communication
- Active listening
- Adapting your communication style to the listeners
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Volume and clarity
- Empathy and respect
- Understanding non-verbal messages
- Online Live Training
- Practical Session
- Interactive Session
- Write to us – Clear your doubt
- Soft Copy of Course Material
- Quizzes and Question- Answer session
- Counseling and Mentoring of students in all the requisite areas.