Career Enhancement Techniques
Develop holistic skills in a job environment. They will learn corporate communication, writing concept notes, both in English & Hindi, & be able to fluently converse with potential clients. Learn to make powerful PPTs, make pitch documents and write effective emails and make impactful CVs
The course is aimed to address concerns of PUC students, (classes XII & XII) mainly between the age of 18-25 as also graduates and post graduate who have the degrees but not the skill to crack interviews & deliver at the work place. The main motive is to narrow the gap between degrees and skills in job related activities
The course is aimed at those graduates, post-graduates seeking entry-level openings and are able to crack interviews
- Online Live Training with flexible schedules
- Learn from highly experienced Experts.
- Group Discussions and Free Webinars.
- Practice sessions, Demo and Workshop
- Recorded Videos of Previous Classes.
- Live examples, Audios, Videos, Case Studies, Group Study, Practice Tests and Interactive Study Tasks.
- Adopting various strategies like Presentations and Extempore sessions in order to stimulate learning.
- Action plan for performance improvement
- Quizzes and Question- Answer sessions
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Writing CVs , proficient at writing effective emails and reports
- Counseling and Mentoring of students in all requisite areas.
- Enhancement of English speaking and writing skills
They will also learn table manners, learn how to address bosses and seniors, and hone their skill to crack interviews & deliver at the work place. The course will help you deal with stage fright, provide you the ability to make presentations and ensure you crack interviews with confidence.
- Commencement of Journey to learning English
- How important is English Grammar?
- Can we learn to speak English taking a non-grammar approach?
- Short and simple exercises in English grammar ?
- Types of Sentences
- Practical exercises in sentence writing
- English Writing Skills
- Basic structure of business English
- How to write different types of letters?
- Letter Writing
- How to write basic emails
- Email etiquettes
- Practice, Quizzes, Tips and shortcuts
- How to improve spoken English
- Role playing and delivering short speeches
- Strengthen Vocabulary
- Write essays and short blogs
- Vocabulary Exercises
- Conversation Concepts/li>
- Tips on how to become an engaging conversationalist
- Conversation – Hobbies, Family & Friends
- Conversation – Work Routine & official conversations
- Conversation – Formal & Informal
- Conversation – Tips & Trends
- Group Discussion
- Extempore presentation
- Express Yourself
- Education system
- Career Objective
- Career Objective Mapping
- Career Options
- Short Term & Long Term Career Goal
- Roadmap for Execution
- Big Canvas –Life Goals
- Importance of Communication
- Types of Communication
- What kind of a communicator you are? Practical sessions
- Listening Skills
- How to Communicate in different settings?
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Improving Communication
- Practise, Demo and Workshop
- Personality – Weaknesses & Strengths
- Force Field Analysis
- Confidence Building Techniques
- Trust Building Techniques
- Frustration & Failure Management
- Management of Expectations
- Past & Future – Overcoming Pains & Illusions
- Reasoning & Logical System Development
- Source & Solution to Problems
- Motivation & Situational Awareness
- Control your Mind & Overcoming Fears
- Workshop & Seminars
- Types & Importance
- Effective CV Writing
- Samples & References
- Evaluations & Suggestions
- Interview Cracking
- Mind-set & Strategy
- Winning Techniques
- Body Language & Rehearsals
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Online Live Training
- Practical Session
- Interactive Session
- Write to us – Clear your doubt
- Soft Copy of Course Material
- Quizzes and Question- Answer session
- Counseling and Mentoring of students in all the requisite areas.